January 6, 2016

Kikki.K Haul

Happy New Year! I thought I would start off the new year with a haul from Kikki.K (which I visited in Australia during the summer break). If you love stationary then you should definitely check them online or in-store (in certain countries). This brand is a bit on the pricier side but for the quality and universality I think it's more than worth it!




Bought this cute little weekly diary to use as my school agenda. Cost the most from this haul but was my favourite purchase of all! It even comes with cute stickers at the end of the planner.





I also bought some patterned paper, so I could use it as a background for when I make birthday cards. It's a thin paper material, so if you do use it to make cards I would suggest buying blank cards first (similar to bristol board material) to use as a base. Or you could use it just for writing regular notes or messages on it as well.




I also got some sticky notes and pens for schoolwork, but honestly really just bought them because I thought they were so cute lol. 






Here are the links to all the products I bought:

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Let me know if you've ever purchased from Kikki.K or know of any good online stationary stores. 

Evelyn  
Share:

4 comments

  1. Kikki.K just launched two stores near me and I'm absolutely in love, the stationery is just so pretty! x

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky! We don't have it here in Canada so I have to either buy it online or wait till I travel again :( (hopefully the latter haha). But yes omg I could literally stay in the store for hours because everything is so pretty to look at lol!

      Evelyn ♡

      Delete
  2. Everything you picked is so cute! I especially love the watermelon sticky notes and pens! (because watermelon is pretty and really delicious)

    ReplyDelete

© BeautyCloud9 | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig