March 21, 2016

Top 3 Fave Maybelline Mascaras

It's safe to say that out of all kinds of makeup products, mascaras take up majority of my collection. Maybelline specifically has so many in their range, it's so hard to just pick one among the rest! So for this post I've narrowed it down to my top 3 favourite mascaras from the brand!




Lash Sensational: My all-time holy grail drugstore mascara! I first heard about this through Kaushal Beauty's mascara routine and have loved the product ever since. I already bought a back-up for when I run out! This mascara is perfect for people with long but limp lashes; it should work for short lashes as well (with using an eye-lash curler beforehand)! 


The Falsies Push Up Drama: One of the newer editions to the group, this mascara definitely 'pushes up' your lashes, especially if you use an eye-curler! It gives that borderline false lash look, so if you're not fond of the 'falsies' look this may not be for you. I accidentally bought the waterproof formula and found out that it does not budge for the whole day. This mascara is perfect for nights out or special occasions. 

  
Illegal Length: This holds a spot in my faves because I don't even need to use an eyelash curler first! This mascara has a fibre extension formula that literally makes your lashes a bit longer than they actually are! If you have short lashes, this may potentially be your holy grail mascara! However, while they do give off great length, they don't give volume to your lashes. I would highly suggest putting an extra coat of one of the other mascaras listed above (or others that you find give you more volume). 


I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Of course there are so many other great Maybelline mascaras out there, but these are the 3 that I love at the current moment. And no, this isn't an ad for Maybelline (I wish that was the case lol). What are your favourite Maybelline (or drugstore) mascaras? 


I hope you have a wonderful day, wherever it may be!~


Till next time,
Evelyn ♡


Share:

28 comments

  1. just bought two new maybelline mascara to try. gonna try those three late x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how it goes!~ Honestly most Maybelline mascaras are great anyway haha

      Evelyn ♡

      Delete
  2. I tried both the Lash Sensational and Illegal Lengths and they are fantastic! I also really love the Rocket Lash because it gives stunning lashes
    xx
    Mikayla | thatluckieone.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! :) Oooh I should definitely give the Rocket Lash a try!

      Evelyn ♡

      Delete
  3. I swear I've heard every Youtube on earth rave about Lash Sensational so I have no idea why I haven't picked it up yet! But my all time favourite Maybeline mascara has to be 'The Falsies', it's a winner every time for me!

    Bethany | Curly and Wordy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm so glad it was on YouTube, it was definitely worth the hype! And yeah the falsies are just as great! :)

      Evelyn ♡

      Delete
  4. Such a fabulous post!! I defintely agree with you on the Lash Sensational, I love mine; certainly could not live without it :) X

    http://shanialeighpayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I can't live without it either, I would be crushed if it ever discontinued (*knocks on wood* lol)!

      Evelyn ♡

      Delete
  5. Very great post ! I really need to try these maybelline mascaras ! Thanks ;)

    Suzanne xx
    Check my blog : http://yourlovelyplace.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! :) Let me know if you like 'em!~

      Evelyn ♡

      Delete
  6. I have not worn mascara in years! I will need to try these!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I don't think I could ever go years without mascara! Lol let me know if you try them out! :)

      Evelyn ♡

      Delete
  7. This is such a great post! I love Lash Sensational, it's one of the best mascaras I've ever tried ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) It's definitely a #1 mascara on my list!

      Evelyn ♡

      Delete
  8. I haven't tried any of these, although I'm planning on picking up the Lash Sensational soon! My favorites from Maybelline are the Colossal mascara and the Lash Sensational Luscious.

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you like it! I haven't tried colossal or the luscious formula, I should check them out!

      Evelyn ♡

      Delete
  9. I use the Lash Sensational everyday, it's so good! Really want to try the Push Up one as well!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree the Last Sensational is the best for everyday wear! Let me know if you ever get to try the Push Up mascara! :)

      Evelyn ♡

      Delete
  10. I love both of those Maybelline ones too, they're so great!!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! They're so affordable too! Thanks for reading!~

      Evelyn ♡

      Delete
  11. I am really in need of a new mascara! That lash sensational sounds so good! Will try to pick it up next time I go to boots X


    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it! Let me know if you like it!~

      Evelyn ♡

      Delete
  12. Lash Sensational is just my holy grail <3 I need to try the Push-Up one next, I think! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend the non-waterproof for the Push-Up mascara (it can be a pain to remove), unless you prefer it! :)

      Evelyn ♡

      Delete
  13. I have to try the The Falsies Push Up Drama. I've been looking for a mascara that would imitate false lashes because I'm so bad at applying them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely let me know if you give it a try! :) False lashes looks like a nightmare to apply and remove so I've never tried them before. They look so nice when people wear them though!

      Evelyn ♡

      Delete
  14. I'm really keen to try the Falsies Push Up Drama - I love Maybelline mascaras, I haven't used Illegal length for years, but now I've remembered about it I might go out and grab it for myself again!

    Sammy xo.

    www.littlefickle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should def try the Push up mascara, it's really good! And Illegal length works wonders on my lashes I would def buy it again for myself when I run out! Thanks for reading! :)

      Evelyn ♡

      Delete

© BeautyCloud9 | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig