April 4, 2016

Colourpop Ultra Satin/Matte Lippies Haul & Swatches

These past few months, Colourpop has been growing in popularity for their affordable yet great quality products. I've been dying to get my hands on some of their lip products since Christmas, and now finally was able to put in an order....Obviously I ended up going crazy and bought 8 shades in the end...whoops lol.

L - R: Echo Park, Bumble, Frick N' Frack, Tulle, Avenue, Prim

L - R: Grunge, Topanga, Bumble, Tulle, Avenue, Echo Park, Frick N' Frack, Prim


Lippie Stix $5: Topanga, Grunge
These are more glossy than the other finishes but are still very pigmented (you may need to reapply hours later though). Grunge is perfect for the Fall and I honestly just bought Topanga for the name lol.

Ultra Satin Lip $6: Echo Park, Frick N' Frack, Prim
These are not completely matte; they have a creamy finish to them as well. Echo Park was definitely my least favourite from the bunch, it's really light on my skin and would look best on lighter skin tones, unless you're into that washed out nude look. Frick N' Frack was my fave from the finishes as it's a slightly lighter version of Tulle. Prim is the perfect plum red that looks great for a vampy look.

Ultra Matte Lip $6: Bumble, Tulle, Avenue
 These are completely matte, and you need to apply this quickly before it sets on your lips. Bumble is a warm terracotta (that's what it says online) colour, and Avenue is a true bright red. I would highly recommend Tulle to everyone, it fits all skin tones and is definitely my favourite from my entire purchase. 

Canadian customers:
If you're buying from Canada like me, you'll want to keep your cart under $100 to avoid paying any extra fees in duties. I also kept my cart to 8 items so that the shipping would not double (but this might differ according to where you live)! The total came to about $65 (including tax and conversion rates), so I practically paid around $8 for each product. Compared to the quality, I think it's definitely worth the extra bucks, you should definitely give it a chance if you can!

I hope this post was helpful for you in knowing a bit more about Colourpop cosmetics and I've already bought some eye and cheek products as well, so keep a look out for my next post! ;) Let me know if you've tried any of these shades, or which ones from the site that you prefer! 



I've also just posted a swatches video in case you'd like to see the lip colours in action lol. Make sure to give it a like if you check it out, and subscribe for more to come! :)


I hope you have a wonderful day, wherever it may be!~

Till next time,
Evelyn ♡


Share:

20 comments

  1. I really like the shades here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, most of the shades are similar tbh but each still have their own unique colour to themselves as well! :) Thanks for reading!~

      Evelyn ♡

      Delete
  2. I honestly just saw Topanga and wanted to buy just for the name also! But I also love that shade, thank you for the info on these! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? That name just makes me think of childhood memories lol. I'm glad you found this post helpful, thanks for reading! :)

      Evelyn ♡

      Delete
  3. Grunge looks amazing on your skin tone, I need one for myself!
    How long did shipping take to Canada?

    http://mcinness.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's definitely a shade that looks great on every skin tone!
      It took about a week to ship to Toronto; I put my order in on Monday (it's the best day so that it processes faster) and got it a week later on Tuesday.

      Evelyn ♡

      Delete
  4. Oh wow these are gorgeous! I love Frick n' frack I've been looking for a colour like that for ages! x

    - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Frick N' Frack is definitely an awesome shade, but I just love them all haha!

      Evelyn ♡

      Delete
  5. All these are gorgeous color. Especially I like 1st one. But you suited in every color.
    Orange for Skin Care

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never seen these before they look great!
    Beth x

    http://www.bethwatkinson.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Right?! I love them all!~ Thank you! :)

      Evelyn ♡

      Delete
  8. Love all of them, especially the nudes! Great blog by the way, let me know if you would like to follow each other x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll definitely check out your blog!~

      Evelyn ♡

      Delete
  9. I agree!! Tulle is an amazing shade for every skin tone. It looks different on everyone, but flatteringly so!! Love my Colourpop!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.unicornsteph.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Tulle is definitely my all time fave shade!
      Thanks for reading!~

      Evelyn ♡

      Delete
  10. Love them! The shades are really pretty for Spring too! :)
    Isabella x http://isafashionebella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and Colourpop released new spring shades as well! So addicted!

      Evelyn ♡

      Delete

© BeautyCloud9 | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig