November 12, 2014

Liebster Award || Tag


Thank you to Laila || universeonmyskin for tagging me in this fun post, even though I'm still quite new to the blogging community. I hope you enjoy this reading this tag!~


Eleven Facts About Myself:
1. I absolutely love bunnies and anything related to them (I even dressed up as one for halloween LOL)
2. I love learning new languages, although I still need a lot of practice. So far I can speak/understand French, Tamil, Korean, and a sparse amount of Japanese. 
3. I sometimes talk in my sleep, especially when I have nightmares.
4. I have two younger brothers, both whom are much taller than me! (I'm 5'4/165 cm)
5. I'm currently in my third year of university, and plan on graduating in 3 more years.
6. I can play the piano and clarinet, and am now attempting to learn how to play the guitar and ukelele. 
7. I have a slight bit of astraphobia - the fear of thunder & lightning - to the point where I will run to the basement of my house to calm down my nerves. 
8. I hateeeee celery, emphasis on the hate! haha
9. I prefer candy over chocolate, but I still love both :p
10. I used to always go to sleep with the radio playing in the background.
11. I love to make DIYs, draw, and pretty much do anything that allows me to improve my creativity, like making bracelets, birthday cards, or writing blog posts! ;)

Answers to Laila's Questions:
1. What made you start blogging?
I always liked to write since I was a child, so when I saw other bloggers talking about fashion and lifestyle online I thought I would try it...and I love it! It's so fun to be able to write about what I love and being able to share it with others who find it interesting as well. I definitely will keep this blog with me in the long run and keep writing more blog posts in the future! I blog because I want to, not because I have to. :) 

2. What's your favourite food?
My favourite food would have to be either pizza or sushi, just because there are so many different varieties of them to choose from!

3. Do you go to bed & get up early or late?
I get to bed late and get up early (for school), so I definitely get fewer hours of sleep than I hope for....I'm like a zombie going to school haha

4. What have you always wanted to work as a child and now?
As a child I had many different careers in my mind, most notably was to become a fashion designer. Now I am studying Media Studies and Studio (Art), and hope to maybe pursue a career in graphic design and advertising (and if it was also related to fashion, that would be even better!) 

5. Countryside or city?
Definitely city, I prefer the busy city lifestyle over the calm and quiet. 

6. Your favourite thing to eat for breakfast?
I don't usually eat breakfast, but when I do my favourite thing to eat would be pancakes or bagels.

7. What's your favourite movie?
This is a tough one....I love so many but if I were to narrow it down to one movie I could watch over and over without getting bored it would have to be Mamma Mia! I grew up listening to ABBA so this movie surely is one of my faves!  

8. Which singer or band would you love to see perform live?
That would have to be Hilary Duff all the way! I loved her since childhood and would just love to meet her in general.

9. What makes you happy?
Being with family and friends (as cheesy as that sounds), and being around positive and happy people as well. 

10. Do you do any sports? If yes, what? If no, why not?
I used to do martial arts (I had a black belt when I was around 10 years old) but stopped because I didn't want a muscular body...and I just didn't like it really.. 

11. What is your favourite book and would you live its story?
My favourite book would have to be The Fault in Our Stars. I can't believe how popular it has become since I read it, but I don't think I would live in its story at all. (The story is about cancer patients, so its pretty much self-explanatory why I wouldn't..)

Blogs I Nominate:

The Rules:
1. Thank the blog that nominated you and link them.
2. Post eleven facts about yourself.
3. Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an eleven question set for the next group of nominees.
4. Choose eleven people to nominate and link them on the post.
5. Let your nominees know they've been tagged - and no tag backs!
6. Nominate blogs with under 200 followers.

My Questions:
1. Where are you from? Country? Nationality?
2. If you could one superpower, what would it be and why?
3. What is your favourite holiday?
4. What country would you most like to visit? Would you live there?
5. Who is your ultimate role model?
6. What was the last thing you read? Did you like/hate it?
7. What is your favourite quote? 
8. What is your favourite movie as a child?
9. What is your favourite animal?
10. Do you have any weird/unusual habits?
11. If you could trade places with a celebrity for a day, who would it be?


Well there's my spin on this tag, I hope you liked it and found it interesting! It definitely took me a while to complete this! Be sure to check out the blogs I nominated, even if they don't do this tag their blogs are definitely worth checking out! 

Evelyn 

Share:

5 comments

  1. Hi Evelyn,
    I have done the Liebster award tag twice now but thank you very much for nominating me ♥
    Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my favorite food may be pizza as well, it's the best thing ever:)
    Ariana // Thoughts Through a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? There's just so many toppings to choose from you can never get sick of it! ;D

      Delete
  3. love your page! my blog is fairly new www.lifewithlinzi.com / @lifewithlinzi lets follow on instagram and keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post! I'm jealous that you can speak Korean! Really want to learn some as well.
    Oh god, the good Abba Days! Love the movie as well.
    Thanks for doing it. Loved reading your answers! :)
    Laila xx

    ReplyDelete

© BeautyCloud9 | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig