October 13, 2014

OOTN: Wedding Reception Party

Here's a quick outfit of the night post, where I got to attend a reception party. I took these photos during the day to see the outfit better. The dress and necklace are from Forever 21, and the heels are from dailylook. Clearly I'm a noob at blogging, not capturing a better angle of my heels, so click here for a better view of it. :) 

This dress even came with pockets, which I thought were a great place to store my phone and keys in.



Here is a close-up of my necklace, that my friend helped in choosing for the particular outfit. It can change in length, but I felt that it looked best a bit separated from the dress itself.

At the reception, the theme and table setting were so modern and classic, I loved how the red tied in with everything.

These little handbag-shaped party favours were so cute! 

Those were all of the photos I took that day, not much, but I think it's a start for my blog haha. I hope you guys enjoyed this post, 'till next time.~


   Evelyn
Share:

3 comments

© BeautyCloud9 | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig